23.1.10

Interesting Project "Forex Rebellion"



You see, I believe that there is a great Forex hoax out there that is keeping guys like you and me from really making it big in the Forex world. I believe that too many snake oil salesmen and pumped up gurus have been peddling us lies for years.
Well, like it or not I am about to change that. I am about to reveal a simple to learn, easy to trade system that a complete newbie can learn in 25 minutes.
I've been a trader on and off for the past 7 years and I've bought just about all there is on the market to give myself the edge. I knew that I needed to become a better trader.

In all these years I must say that I have never felt compelled to write back to the author and comment on their system other than to say that I was unhappy, needed assistance and couldn't get it from them and so on. Pretty sad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment